The technology available today is dramatically changing enterprise operations, and external and internal communications in particular have been especially affected by these systems. Thanks in part to the rise of cloud computing, video, social media and other new trends, the world of enterprise collaboration will never be the same again.
Many businesses have recognized these changes, but very few know how to adapt to them accordingly. In their rush to not get left behind, however, a number of organizations have turned to less than ideal strategy and service firms to help them get the communications technology they need.
Why FlexTEL’s approach is the best
By taking these four key factors into account, FlexTEL solutions ensure that its approach will be the one that is right for your business for today and tomorrow:
- Today’s top technology: When FlexTEL recommends a particular communications technology to implement, you can be sure that your business is getting the very best that is available on the market. FlexTEL has key partnerships with some of the biggest firms in the technology world, including Cisco, Microsoft and VOSS. These partnerships enable FlexTEL to offer the best systems money can buy, ensuring that the system put in place uses the very best tools around.
- Professional people that aim to please: From the consultants to the installation teams, FlexITy only employs the very best. Our professionals have vast amounts of experience working with the technologies and helping a wide range of organizations. In addition, some team members have experience working directly for top IT firms like Cisco. This collective knowledge means that all FlexITy staff members are more than capable of handling any need or question that may arise.
- Comprehensive integration processes: Some companies will only install the technology and hope that it works well. FlexTEL professionals know that this is a haphazard approach, which is why we employ a more comprehensive consultation strategy that first takes into account current and future business needs. Armed with this knowledge, FlexTEL can then set up a solution that takes every possible enterprise variable into account.
- Aligning business with technology: FlexTEL only offers business-focused solutions, so that you can be sure that any system or pathway put in place is ideally suited for yielding the highest return on investment possible.
- CLEC registered and regulated. FlexITy, as a competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), is registered and regulated by the CRTC. FlexITy provides the equipment, the software and the experts to manage all aspects of a customized solution. FlexITy manages the day-to-day management of your infrastructure so you can focus on your core business. Compared to standalone telecom equipment resellers/integrators that are unable to deliver the holistic telecommunications requirements, FlexITy offers a unique combination of Hosted and Managed Converged Communication, competitive telecom pricing, leading products and exceptional service.
- Canada’s most secure telecommunications hub and carrier hotel. Owning our own telecom equipment assets and being a CLEC means that FlexITy can pass on savings to our clients. FlexTEL is based on a highly redundant and survivable architecture housed at 151 Front Street West which is Canada’s premier telecommunications hub and carrier hotel. By housing state of the art equipment in Canada’s best and most secure carrier hotel, the integrity and survivability of the service is assured. It is a mission critical facility with unsurpassed levels of security, reliability and connectivity. With the 151 Front Street West facility, FlexITy can offer the best;
- 100% UPS backup with 4 hour run time
- Full diesel backup power
- 60,000 gallon diesel fuel farm
- Cooling based on deep lake water with chiller backup
- All components provisioned in redundant, active/active pairs
- The core of FlexTEL is designed for 99.999% (five-9s) availability, including building, UPS, Generators, etc.
To learn more about the FlexTEL Approach, Contact Us today or check out our Case Studies to learn more about how we have helped many organizations succeed.
Click here to download a related whitepaper