Enterprise-grade unified communication and collaboration solutions offer innumerable benefits, from facilitating internal conversations to reducing business travel costs. However, no business should assume that it can achieve this if the system chosen is not properly optimized.
In order to make sure that the UC&C solution in place is best suited for meeting the corporate needs of today and tomorrow, turn to the most trusted managed IT services provider in North America. FlexITy, for its FlexTEL unified communications portfolio, utilizes a comprehensive six-point plan for making sure that our Professional Services provide you with the best possible UC&C solution.
- Prepare: Every business and industry has their own unique demands and needs that must be met. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, which is why our trained staff conduct a comprehensive overview of your organization, keeping in mind plans for the present and the future.
- Plan: Once a comprehensive overview of the enterprise environment and business needs has been completed, we take a look at the IT infrastructure and staff currently in place. Our thorough and detailed integration expertise especially comes in handy here, as it allows us to determine which available systems will be the best fit for the business applications you currently utilize.
- Design: FlexITy, armed with an in-depth understanding of the current business environment and IT equipment already in use, then gets to work developing the system uniquely suited for the client and its needs. FlexITy has tier 1 vendor designations and industry certifications from Cisco and other major firms, ensuring that the solution designed incorporates the very best technology available on the market.
- Implement: As any business that has implemented new technology knows, the first day using anything new comes with a number of issues. FlexTEL Professional Services, however, ensure that problems never occur. Our trained professionals employ a piecemeal approach that emphasizes operational efficiency and business readiness over everything else, making sure that a new system does not lead to unplanned downtime or disrupt business right from the start.
- Operate: Once the UC&C system is in place, our Professional Services keep a close eye on everything to make sure the new solution runs smoothly and is living up to initial hopes.
- Optimize: Just because a system works well on day one does not mean that it will continue to yield a positive return on investment six months later. FlexITy ensures that all of its FlexTEL offerings are working well long after the system was first installed by running continual assessments. That way, the communication and collaboration need identified at the beginning of the FlexTEL process are continually met by the solutions put into place.
To learn more about our Professional Services and how they can help you, be sure to read about our FIT Lab and to email us any questions you may have.
Click here to read a related article