Video conferencing is being increasingly utilized in the enterprise to help improve the way organizations interact with business partners and customers. Conferencing has been found to increase productivity levels and accelerate business processes, while also reducing the need to travel, directly lowering operating costs.
The FlexTEL way
Canada’s leading managed services and IT consulting services firm, FlexITy, offers an attractive conferencing solution as part of its FlexTEL Unified Communications portfolio, designed to provide organizations with the ability to perform media-rich interactions for addressing a wide variety of communications needs. With the option to deploy FlexTEL’s Conferencing solution on premise or hosted in the cloud, organizations can select the option that is the most logical fit for their business needs, enjoying benefits such as:
- Reduced toll charges and recurring fees: Since conferencing traffic is transported over a company’s IP networks, organizations can reduce recurring conferencing fees and toll charges.
- Enhanced security: FlexTEL’s Conferencing solution enables businesses to schedule Internet-accessible meetings with external partners or clients, affording them high flexibility and improving business processes. Because confidential meetings can be isolated behind a firewall, organizations do not have to give up security to take advantage of this flexibility.
- Simple integration and interoperability: As more organizations develop custom business applications, decision makers will not have to worry about integration issues because FlexTEL’s Conferencing solution makes securely integrating to other enterprise apps easy to do through the use of the open standard based video protocols SIP and H.323.
- Higher quality communications: FlexTEL’s Conferencing solution integrates voice, video and web conferencing capabilities, allowing remote parties to engage in higher quality exchanges. As technology enables more people to effectively work from home, video conferencing solutions provide a way to maintain a connection to the office environment and have rich interactions.
- Scalability: By offering a pay-as-you-go model to provide these services, FlexTEL ensures that its clients do not need to outfit physical equipment to maximize the video conferencing solution.
FlexITy’s FlexTEL services are aimed at helping your business collaborate, communicate and innovate more effectively so that you can witness enhanced growth and success. To learn more about how FlexTEL video conferencing can be effectively leveraged to improve the way your business operates, take a look at our case studies today.