In an age where planned obsolescence is the norm and not the exception, businesses can find themselves increasingly discouraged when their top-of-the-line investments turn out to be next to worthless only a few years later. This is especially prevalent in the IT and enterprise communications industry, as the rapid evolution of available offerings makes it especially difficult for companies to keep up. By partnering with FlexTEL to receive an evergreen solution, however, businesses can avoid these problems for good.
The FlexTEL difference
Canada’s leading managed IT services and enterprise collaboration solutions provider, FlexITy makes sure that the systems being recommended and implemented are guaranteed to last:
- FlexTEL clients only have to obtain IP telephony-enabled phones and standard routers, meaning that businesses do not install proprietary technology that is often responsible for making a system out of date.
- The technology powering FlexTEL’s communication and collaboration systems are hosted in FlexITy’s state-of-the-art data centres located in various municipalities across Canada. This way, all upgrades are handled and implemented by FlexITy. By utilizing a dedicated hosting environment, businesses can be sure they get instantaneous access to the very best software and features right when they come out.
- FlexTEL’s offerings are highly scalable, ensuring that clients always have the perfectly sized solution for meeting their immediate needs. Other communication and collaboration system providers require companies to invest a significant amount of money building out a system that may or may not be useful in the future. FlexTEL clients only need to purchase telephones and terminal adapters to scale up a solution to meet the needs of additional end users.
- By consolidating all internal and external enterprise communications onto one system, FlexTEL offerings enable businesses to quickly realize a high return on investment. This consolidation, combined with static monthly billing, turns corporate collaboration into a set and static expense instead of a rapidly escalating drain on company resources and revenue. Additionally, the converged networking infrastructure put in place by FlexTEL is far easier to maintain than legacy configurations, making it easier to keep a system running at peak capacity.
- As a dedicated systems and evergreen solutions providers, FlexITy ensures that all business needs and concerns are taken into account before a communications configuration is established. This way, the equipment and underlying infrastructure used today is far more likely to be relevant and helpful in the future as well.
The FlexTEL services offered by FlexITy, Canada’s leading IT consulting services firm, will help your business more effectively collaborate and communicate now and many years down the road with state-of-the-art evergreen systems. To learn more about how we can help organizations like yours succeed, check out our Case Studies today.
Click here to read a related whitepaper