Solution Integrator – Data Center Solutions
Position Type: Full-time
Experience: 5+ years
Solutions Integrators are responsible for the deployment and integration of Infrastructure Solution engagements in enterprise environments, providing technical excellence in solutions spanning Storage, Archiving, Computing and virtualization, Data Availability, Protection and Replication, Data Migration, Systems Optimization and Tuning, Database Optimization and Tuning along with Resource and some Systems Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise class solution Design and Implementation.
- Experience and solid understanding of Professional Services Consulting including professional conduct with clients.
- Provide technical leadership, direction and guidance in conjunction with business and customer requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of successful system management deployment and integration experience within large corporate server environments ideally from both project and operational experience.
- Provide delivery support for infrastructure solutions from initiation through to completion including operational documentation.
- Ability to document problems and solutions that address technical issues.
- Technical mentoring and coaching to other technical team members.
- Ability to work closely with project managers – project management disciplines and time tracking.
- Superb customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels as appropriate and politically correct.
- Willing to attain and maintain technical certifications with our major vendors. Current and valid certification in relevant areas a significant asset.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Extensive enterprise level experience with Microsoft product sets, including Exchange, Active Directory, SQL, MVS, SharePoint, MOM etc.
- Extensive experience with virtualization products, including VMware, Virtuozzo, VDI, Lab Manager, PolyServe, StorageX, SVC, DMM and TagmaStor
- Strong background with Linux and Unix based server platforms (SUN, HP, IBM, etc.)
- High Availability solutions including: MC/ServiceGuard, MCS, PolyServe, SUN and VCS HA software products, AIX HACMP, etc.
- EMC, HDS, IBM, NetApp, SUN disk subsystems and arrays
- IBM, ATL and STK tape libraries systems as well as VTL products
- Brocade and Cisco SAN products as well as iSCSI and FC-IP
- Systems management tools including Tivoli (TSM, TADDM, TCM, TPM etc.), HP OpenView suite and EMC SMARTS
- Tools like PlateSpin, Acronis, Tek-tools
- TSM, NetBackup, Legato, CommVault, etc.
- Replication and CDP like EMC RecoverPoint & NetApp ReplicatorX, for replication and Universal Replicator and SVC
- Technical support for DB2, Oracle, Oracle RAC, Progress, SQL and Sybase, including backup, replication and data placement
- Strong understanding of networking principles and deployment
- Strong understanding of backup & recovery, disaster recovery, security
Apply to this Position