Client Executive – Managed Services
Position Type: Full-time
Experience: 10+ years
Client Executives will seek out and develop new strategic business relationships within FlexITy’s marketplace to further develop and grow FlexITy’s Managed Services business. This position will involve business development at the C-level and require well developed skills including strategic planning, identifying new business and collaboration opportunities. Ideal candidates are already top performers and now want to join a senior team of Client Executives and push their abilities to do even better in an exciting and team-oriented environment that offers a win-win relationship.
- 10+ years experience in selling IT Managed Service Solutions.
- Develop sales strategies and establish long and short term sales forecasts that grow the business.
- Use Sales Tools to track all sales leads, pursuits, calls and follow-ups on a continuous and up-to-date basis.
- Present actual sales results and be prepared to discuss how they compare to your forecast.
- Ability to demonstrate organic growth strategies within an existing Managed Service customer accounts.
- Maintain competitive knowledge of Managed Services industry trends and pricing.
- Ability to multi-task among multiple clients, opportunities and deliverables in a fast paced environment.
- Deep understanding of customer expectations in a managed services opportunity and the ability to position to win.
- Participation in contract negotiations.
- Work with accounts through contracting to “go live” to ensure timely delivery of revenue on contracts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Provide creative thinking and positioning.
- Have passion and drive in daily activities.
- Team player in sharing of ideas with an ability to work without supervision.
- University Degree.
- Well defined strategies positioning against competitive challenges.
- A well articulated history of meeting forecasted sales objectives.
- Developing and presenting sales collateral to prospects.
- Responsible for developing a significant book of Managed Service, annuity based business, spanning different industry verticals.
- Closing large multi-year annuity based managed services deals.
- Positioning and building pricing strategies fulfilling both business and customer needs.
- Owning and facilitating resolutions to customers concerns and issues.
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop new managed service business solutions to go to market.
- In-depth industry knowledge in the appropriate market segment(s).
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Apply to this Position